$150 per 50-minute individual session
$200 per 60-minute family session
Longer sessions are available and prorated based on standard fee.
I accept most major credit cards and HSA. Clients are responsible for the entire fee, as I do not participate in insurance panels. However, if your health insurance company covers out of network services, I am happy to prepare a monthly invoice for you to submit for reimbursement.
You can check your coverage by calling the number on the back of your insurance card and getting answers to the following questions:
· Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
· Do I have a deductible? What is my deductible and has it been met for this calendar year?
· Are there any limitations on my coverage (i.e., number of sessions, specific diagnoses, etc.)?
· Is pre-authorization required from my primary care physician?
· What percentage of my (out-of-network) therapist's fees will be reimbursed?
Please also note when using insurance for psychotherapy, the treatment must be considered "medically necessary” and will require the documentation of a diagnosis.
Scheduled sessions must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel or reschedule 48 hours prior to the scheduled session will result in a charge for the full session.